InterEd is Different
Following are some of the attributes that set InterEd apart from other companies in this space.
- Professional – We are higher education professionals who provide senior level guidance exclusively to universities.
- Scientific – Our academic histories are as learning, measurement, methodological, statistical, and decision scientists. Everything we do is assessed in the harsh light of high standards for predictive validity.
- Competent – Unlike consultancies that proffer advice by borrowing the work of others, we have served in executive and functional capacities in all the roles on which we offer intelligence and guidance.
- Senior - We have been helping selected universities grow and succeed since 1983 (since 1994 as InterEd).
- Uncompromised – We do not accept back-end offers from vendors. If we recommend a third party to you, it is because we believe they can help you meet your goal and that they are the best at what they do.
- Creative – InterEd engagements create unique research questions that deliver custom intelligence for your eyes only. We recommend caution if you are considering services that deliver based on boilerplate templates executed by people who have never served in capacities such as yours.
- Fun – Everyone says we are fun to work with. Enough said.
- Selective – While we understand the "grow as large as you can" approach, that is not InterEd's model at this time in our 23 year history. We accept only a small number of clients for whom we have determined that we can offer exceptional value.
- Free – (as often as we can) We do a lot of pro-bono work, starting with our telephone consultation in which we do not charge for intelligence we already possess. A fee is involved only when we have to go to work exclusively for you.
- Cost-effective – We track the impact of our services and can guarantee risk/return and ROI coefficients. ROI varies with the nature of the work but typically ranges from 25:1 and 50:1.
If you are ready to learn more about what it's like to work with us (hint: enjoyable & productive), give us a call today at 262-725-4661 or complete the form below.
The Surprise We Mentioned
Schedule a complementary consultation (one hour or more as needed) with InterEd and your executive team during which time we will share everything we know to aid you in achieving your goal. Topics might focus on comparative shopping research, enrollment management, retention management, new program identification, content and instruction management, financial modeling, or process and outcomes assessment.