- Select your institution's name from the drop-down labeled "Institution." A search box should appear at the top of the list signified by a magnifier.
- Select the sector you would like to compare the institution to from the list labeled "Sector" near the top.
- There are three separate pages: Adult Enrollment, Online Enrollment, and Total Enrollment.
- If you do not see your institution in the first two pages it may be because we excluded schools that did not report adult or online enrollment numbers for all five years in the sample period. Every institution (US-based and Title IV participating) should appear in the Total Enrollment data on page three.
- You can make the graphs full-screen by clicking on the arrows in the lower right corner.