You Have Choices
That's a good thing.
The space occupied by InterEd's services, once empty, is now crowded with "experts" offering to improve your adult-centered and professional programs. Unfortunately, the credentials of those offering to "help" you are neither as visible nor as scrutable as they need to be. Some will share ideas they collected along the way as managers in an enterprise created by us. Others may possess a sound play book but they lack the unique perspective that comes from building and managing the kind of organizations they propose to help you build. And, yes, unfortunately, a few are simply riding the industry wave without any real commitment or competence.
As you contemplate your decision to secure research or non-research based guidance, we offer the following InterEd distinctives for your consideration. (Click each for detail.)
- You will not be courted by our president, only to be handed off to a friendly but inexperienced consultant. Your professional reputation and the future of your programs should not rest on the guidance of someone working from a playbook much like the local newscaster works the evening news – with some understanding but little grasp of the deep issues.
- You will work with individuals who have, themselves, developed, managed, and led the nation's largest and most widely recognized adult-centered and professional programs through material challenges to quality and growth that presented themselves at all stages of size and complexity.
- If your goals involve research, analysis, and reporting, you will get intelligence gathered and analyzed up to the day of the report, designed specifically for you, and (by binding agreement) to be shared only with your senior team. You will not see page after page of marginally meaningful charts and tables. You will see the facts, as you need to see them. You will be the only client to benefit from the knowledge you paid for. (Ask another consultancy to certify that.) Never confuse us with the group that will gladly sell you and 100 other schools the same data.
- Somewhere, clearly stated, you will see: "InterEd recommends that you do X . . ." Where it is possible, we will provide direct, precise, reputation-on-the-line, guidance with no hedging. If you ever commissioned a study from one of the Big Box providers, written, so it seemed, by a four-handed PR team, you understand the importance of this distinctive.
- You will work with individuals who know how to deliver the results you seek. No excuses. If we accept the engagement, you get results. Anyone can say this, but InterEd will enter a performance-based relationship to prove it.
- Our strongest value proposition is our longstanding habit of success. Leaders like to work with other successful leaders. We take the success of our clients as an accurate reflection of our abilities and we do not want to fail.
- There are times when we may recommend vendors to help you meet your goals. If we do, you can be assured that we accept no financial considerations of any kind from any third party whom we may recommend.
- We will enjoy the time we spend together. You will come to see InterEd as the dedicated research shop you always wanted (at 20% of the cost). Experience tells us that we will become a trusted member of your team that adds confidence and comfort to your planning and decisions.
We stand ready to prove our distinctive position in this market and the benefit of those distinctives to you and your program.